5.12.12

what's in my bag?

hello wednesday!

after 2 days full shift at starbucks, i'm finally off! i'm happy cos i can now immerse myself in the cyber world. i'm not yet (take note of yet :p) an internet addict but i'm part of the general population who frequents social networking sites, blogs, and the likes. most celebrity bloggers have already their version of what's in their bag so might as well have mine (: 

no, i'm not trying to be a celebrity here, okay? but one time, after about an hour of walking around the mall with jp i complained of pain in my right shoulder. jp then offered to (hand) carry my bag since it was causing the pain obviously. he suddenly blurted, "my god, this is so heavy lovelove! what the heck are you carrying?" haha after that, i realize that i need to smartly choose what stuff to bring moving forward to make sure that carrying my bag wouldn't be so much of a hassle.

these are my essentials (not yours, so don't judge :p)

that's my rainbow bag today!
my onto headset. i don't have one of those pricey hard case so i just put it in a ziplock!
brilliant huh?  

this white coach cellphone pouch is from tita ella (jp's mom) yeah, i always always
 bring  phone chargers!

make-up pouch: inside is ciracle bb cream, yves rocher moisturizer, compact face
powder, eyeliner, brush, chapstick, blush on, mascara, and lash curler
(some stuff i said is not seen hehe)

wallet, keys, and the green apron book of starbucks which contain coffee recipes
 i need to study

gucci and calvin klein samplers from jp's mom! they smell soooo good
and very handy too!

this is where i put 'em together with my hair comb and ties and alcohol (:


there goes my bag! yesterday, jp slipped in some m&m's and snickers for my baon daw (: yeah, he is sweet like that!

that's me today! i'm in a hurry cos jp has been waiting for 10 mins already when i took this ((:
it took me a while to really think the stuff to carry and the stuff to leave behind. for now though, i'm happy to say that my bag is way way lighter than it used to! what about you? what's in your bag?


✘O✘O,
♡jas



No comments:

Post a Comment