13.9.11

a lil pissed

today, the world is celebrating beauty at it's finest as ms. angola was crowned miss universe 2011 while ms. phil's shamcey trailed 3rd runner up.i watched the livestream here at bo's while reviewing on my notes when a notification in facebook popped up.it was a message from one bitter person i don't like to mention.

so the message goes: (it's not in full english but lemme translate it for a better reading experience)
hearty right? i just want to let you know that you stop communicating with ***** because he can never be yours! and pls change your number so he can't reach you in any way!

i was like, 'wahaaaaat?' i'm not even sending out messages or checking on that stupid guy's profile nor even sending him sms nor answering his phone calls.seriously girl, you may wanna check on my phone on how many times that guy is horribly ringing my phone.(the nerves!) if i were that same girl, 2 years ago, i would have replied in a fiery tone but hey, i'm way better than that. i won't give you that satisfaction of me answering back.so i just deleted the message and blocked that girl without second thoughts.and btw, i'm not changing my number because some freaky-insecure-girl is requesting me to.

i do hope you have the chance to check on my blog and read this. my parting words: you should get your story straight before coming out to me in a unified stance! BAD VIBES GO AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment