28.8.12

happy birthday anty da!

there is only one reason why today calls for a celebration, it is my auntie dada's birthday. she is 'rose' to some of her friends, 'ate da' to her siblings but ever since i was a kid she will always be my auntie dada! 
i am a lot like her. i'm loud (yeah she is, trust me), i'm friendly, i'm fun to be with and i think i got from her my sense of humor (hahaha). but more than that, if there is something i'm proudest which i got from my auntie-- it is being in love with life and being very proud in celebrating it everyday. my auntie is always positive and happy.

so to my auntie da..

today you are teensy bit older but wiser. i wish i could tell you exactly how lucky i am to have you as my auntie and friend. i wish you better and happier years ahead..


in celebration to your birthday, i went to buy you some cupcakes (refer to picture below). but since you will not be able to get them i also had the honor of eating them all by myself. haha! yes i have to sacrifice some calories for you! lol

on a serious note, when i woke up today i whisper a special prayer to the Big Guy Up There to keep you and guide you. i prayed that He will give you your heart's desire because you deserve the happiest birthday more than anyone else (: 

i love you auntie dada! i hope to see you soon. happy birthday! 

love always, hearty♡

No comments:

Post a Comment