27.6.13

thanks salonpas!

a few days back i was more than ecstatic to share about my recent wakeboarding experience but i failed to mention the pain i have to endure after. yes, you heard it right, P A I N! wakeboarding was not just all about enjoyment and that adrenaline rush you feel. it is all about pain. pain because you forget to stretch before jumping in. pain because it's your first time. pain because you had too much of it.

well that being said, i have to say that i'm pretty much guilty of all those three. so the pain i have to endure. j

just before we ended our wakeboarding session, divine came up to me and asked, 'is this your first time?' 'yeah' 'you gotta watch out for muscle aches and body fatigues. the first time i did it, i could not raise my hands way past my shoulders'

true to her word, i was feeling downright sick of the body pain and i even had a hard time holding my phone. i am not exaggerating when i say that the pain i was feeling is close to being electrified (and yes i know how it feels cos i had been electrified about 2x when i was a kid)

good thing i have a caring and patient boyfriend who bought me a box of these amazing, miracle patches!


from not being able to raise my hands to being able to perform ADLs, i must say
 SALONPAS IS MY NEW BESTFRIEND


P.S: today i feel a whole lot better and i'm ready to jump into that craaaazy board again! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment