7.10.11

the lifestyle of the sick and the famous

so i choose the life of independence-- living alone and tryin my luck in this big big world.no one to ask permission from, no one to worry about (at least for now) and just trying to prove to myself that i, SUPERJAS, can make it on my own.pretty tough huh? the downside though is when you get sick and you realize that there is no one to take care of you other than yourself.

this is one of those times when i miss andy (dad).i can always remember when i was young and i get sick, andy was always (yes, and he never fails) there to take care of me.i'm a very demanding patient but he sees to it that all my demands (not just needs) are met.now that he is in africa, and i'm here in cebu-- i try to survive on my own.these helped me last night and these might help you too when you get sick yourself (hopefully not!)

keep yourself as comfortable as possible! i wore my favorite cotton shirt, socks, and pj's to keep me warm. pj's and socks have this distinct comfort and warmth which made me feel light and better.


eat.eat.eat.i know that food doesn't really taste anything when you're sick.your taste buds go nuts and food (even your fave) tastes nothing but bland.but trust me, your body's metabolic rate is faster when your sick so you better force yourself to eat up.no one cooked for me nor brought me food (cos i dint tell anyone) so i just consume whatever i had.thanks to dimsum break for the free delivery! 


watch a funny movie (like american pie 1) and listen to a thousand songs! being sick is boring and very negative vibes so to attract happiness and positivity i played music the whole night after watching a movie. those cd's that you see are probably worth 10 thousand songs! thanks to jp who shared those with me.


lastly, have yourself a nice sound shut-eye! our body needs to conserve all the energy to defend us from further damage.that eye mask helped me get real zZzz'sss last night.


being sick is never a good experience and it never will be so guys, always take care of your bodies.load up on lots of vitamins C's + zinc especially that we are having wet days.but just in case, your defenses aren't good enough (just like mine) you can always copy the stuff i did :) trust me, it works! take care loves X





No comments:

Post a Comment