18.2.18

Product Obsession: Nuxe Dry Oil

It's been a while. I know everyone has transferred to a new platform which is Youtube. But really, ever since I deactivated my Facebook, I felt I needed a good place to write again. Currently, I am obsessing with looking for 'products that work'. In that fashion, I return to this abandoned space to blog about some of the products I've been using to make me feel my best.

My first one is definitely this:

Nuxe is a French brand that I came to the Philippines a few years back. This oil retails for 2150php but is definitely worth the splurge. This is a repurchase already and I love how the scent is clean and fresh but not overpowering. It isn't sticky as well which baby oils are known for. I especially love slathering this after I do a scrub bath because I feel like they soak through my clean skin.

If you want to feel extra on a special day or a bad day, this one's a pick-me-upper :)

xo, J ♡

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information. JACKY’S RETAIL LLC is best online electronic store.

    ReplyDelete