26.8.10

a sad exchange of sms:

enrico: i'll bring ur cardigan later..
heartoi: wat tym po?
enrico: mga 7.30 cguro, aftr ur worship?
heartoi: k
enrico: unless im invited sa worship..
heartoi: aww i duno..i really dnt wna bother u na..that wud seem awkward..
enrico: bother me lang bala..ma rest lang ku d.
heartoi: things had changed after that very sad sunday night when you chose to ignore me dude..you dont wana know wat hapend..but dont worry i never responded to hermessages..and you may also wana tell her to stop messaging me coz its makin me sick dude.pls.
**NO REPLY*** (for 2 hours)
enrico: juz woke up..fell asleep earlier.txting a cab now so i can bring ur cardigan
enrico: goin der na..
heartoi: kk.
enrico: here na kmi.. (with tipsy)

**GOT THE CARDIGAN..WASNT READY FOR A CONVERSATION SO MADE UP AN EXCUSE THAT I NEED TO GET INSIDE. HE TOLD ME HE WISHED THEY COULD STAY LONGER.TIPSY WAS LICKIN MY FACE ALL OVER.AND BOY!! I MISS HIM MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.HEY, I'LL TEXT YOU, HE SAID.GOT ANOTHER HUG BEFORE FINALLY GETTIN INSIDE THA CAB**

enrico: we're back home na..sana we stayed longer pa..:(
heartoi: thank you for bringin my cardigan
enrico: i miss you..i really, really miss u..i miss spendin tym w/ u..i miss ur smile, i miss ur laughter, i miss ur everything :(
heartoi: i wish that 'miss' can make up for everything.just help me move on ric..my mantra now: its okey, its alryt..i think God can xplain..
enrico: u cant move on..coz i cant let u :(
heartoi: thats unfair!!
enrico: i'll fix it. it'll all b ok

**ITS ALMOST A YEAR SINCE THIS COMPLICATED THANG STARTED AND GOD I WISH THIS TO BE OVER.IM STRUGGLIN REAL HARD TO KEEP MYSELF TOGETHER** SAD, RYT?

No comments:

Post a Comment