25.8.10

today, i proved the law of attraction! (When you think of it as hard as you're almost believing..it does come true.)

i have always wanted to get out from the dormitory and live with my sister in her apartment.of course i followed the exact process and since both of my parents arent here in the philippines they have to make a phone call to the clinical coordinator.thats where my dilemma begins, in that part.

i have tried contacting both of my parents since last week to call but they seemed to be out of reach.so here's what i did, i asked my sister if she also wanted me transfer to her place as soon as possible and undoubtedly she said yes.i told her to think of mama and papa every single minute she can remember and im gonna do the same so that our energy will reach them and they will call.

sure enough, today when i arrived in my dorm room from class, my phone says 4 missed calls from mom and an sms msg as well. aint that cool?

so guys theres no harm in believing.if you want something real bad.think of it as a hard as you can.invite positive vibes and the whole universe will conspire to make it come true for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment