5.11.10

its a lazy friday today. started my day with pancakes and hash browns at mcdo then went home only to get stucked in the traffic because of the parade-- it hit me, today is NEGROS DAY! im a NEGRENSE by heart so i should be proud :)

i went online for a while and when my connection started to freak out-- i fell asleep until 4:30 in the afternoon.nothin would ruin a good afternoon sleep until you realize that the electricity is out :(( i feel freakin bad coz i wanna get online and my phone's battery is drained :((

good thing honey came up so i kida convince her to roam around the mall with her. after comin home, the same bad news welcomed me-- no electricity still.

i couldn't help but panic now so i decided to have dinner at bobs where wifi is available :)) i got chicken waldorf sandwich and kiwi fruit soda :)) thank you bobs, you made one negrense happy-- ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment