28.11.10

the person we become

lately i've been very childish-- i don't know exactly where it is comin from but maybe, just maybe-- i was not getting the same amount of attention i was getting from my boyfriend that i used to.i dint get sms on my phone that often-- like there was an entire day that i dint see his name appear on my inbox, then because of my duty sched this week, i wasn't so enthusiastic in getting online in skype.so basically our schedules dint match.

at the back of my mind, i know it was normal for long distance relationships to really not catch up on some very busy days but my emotions (yet again) went over my rationale so i started to nag and poof bad vibes took over.
i intentionally waited for chard online so i can start the nagging and irksome confessions of how bad i felt just because there was no sms-- we're not on the same sched and all. (and dont start imagining yet)

on the other hand, my being pesky wasn't welcomed with patience, i know that richard has been working his ass off  for the past few days and dint get to have much sleep so this little episode of my drama turned out to be very feisty and crabby.

i was seeking for assurance that this was just a plain case of being busy and he was seeking to be understood.

an exchange of hate words weren't my forte so that night left me crying and desperate :( not enough sleep and yes wasted emotions from outbursts which was very preventable had i let my rationale control my emotions.the saddest that happened was, we have to both erase our facebook accounts :((

here's the good part.
i made the first move to apologize and yes richard apologized too.we're back to normal in less than 24hours.the facebook thang was a different case though but its not a big deal for now.

realization: when we let our emotions take over our rationale, we become a totally different person.and that tiny little monster inside of us becomes the monster that he is and makes damages that sometimes is hard to fix so today, i resolve to be more understanding because we don't wana lose the people we care so much about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment