13.12.10

i already owe this blog a lot.after i get to have my laptop i promised to write as often as once a week so i can like hone my writing skills and i have a lot to look back when this year ends but seems like another promise is broken.sorry blog, i have been really preoccupied lately.

here i go..

this busy mode started when i woke up from all my easy-go-lucky-carefree-student-life and realize that a great responsibility has been laid out on me. yeah right, i remembered that i was to be the editor-in-chief for the Vox. the official paper of the school of nursing.so i gathered my staff and resolved to start the work done.

not long after the bustle of the vox, the senior class has to get organized and a not-so-fortunate thing happened.i was elected as the senior class president for real! so thats the busy mode all about.

class emblems, programs, letters, and announcements need to get posted and updated. so yeah, goodbye social life, hello busy me!

i know this aint easy so help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment