19.6.11

oishimanju

thursday mornings are also known as hump day (cos its comin from a wednesday shift). i was sharin some conversation and breakfast with hannah carl and del when my sister darling texted me that she's on rest day. so later that morning she met me up at pipe so we can go to sm together.

our goal was to really buy hoodies since converse had this 70% off on most of their items.unfortunately, nothing on sale caught my attention.a little bit disappointed i told darling that we better head home so i can sleep.but we got caught up in this korean stand where i ate a boxful of yummy cute hotcakes :D

this is located at the 3rd floor oo 2nd floor? (that im really not sure now!) hahaha



look at how happy exciited darling is :)
 my first biiiiite, ♥

i would definitely go back and buy some more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment