10.6.11

random rants

1.    today i had a run through my laptop and decided on checking my docs coz i think my laptop is already full of trash.i found this document and realized that i was ranting these stuff last may 17, 2011 at exactly 9:17:37pm haaha i know this is weird but i just think that i need to post this just for the heck of it. just a disclaimer this was almost a month ago so some of the thought here may not be true as of posting date :D THIS IS ONE OF THE MOMENTS WHERE I WORD VOMIT!
  ♦       ♦For the longest time now, I have been bothered by the thought that I don’t have a car and several people that I know of own one already.
2.       ♦I think it is not fair that I am working while the rest of my classmates are reviewing for the board exam already.
3.       ♦Why would it take A LOT of effort to have an awesome body while some others are just born with it?
4.       ♦Misses my boyfriend like I miss eating gummy bears.
5.       ♦Every time I am bankrupt, there is always something I want to buy but comes pay day, there is nothing on the display that looks decent, always!
6.      ♦ I don’t normally get jealous with dota, but this is just one of those freaky times that I am.
7.       ♦Nothing on my playlist seems to match the mood I am in. They either sound too crappy or too trashy.
8.       ♦Those not-so-brilliant moments when you want to write your thoughts and nothing but a blank word document is up front after 20 minutes.
9.       ♦Wishes to play need for speed on a big screen (like a 72” LCD TV) and crash and smash and destroy my own car.
10.   ♦When there is nothing I can do but cry :(
11.   ♦Wants to make the world a better place but feels helpless.
12.   ♦If I would be a parent, guess what? I’d be awesome!
13.   ♦Longs to be in a better place at a better time.
14.  ♦ Love makes us human, indifference doesn’t!
15.   ♦Secretly wishes to go away and live in a place where no one knows me and no one cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment