25.10.11

5 things before good night!

and just before i cap off the night, let me share 5 things i do before i sleep on a normal day like this.

1. i take a long shower.after a very long day, we all need to freshen up before hopping in to dreamland.it's hygienic and helps in removing all the bacteria, viruses and pollution you gather the whole day.and who knows? someone might just hug you in your dreams :) (yeah, dream on jas!) haaha
2. i take a peek on my review material :) the anxiety i feel is building up everyday as the dreaded board exam is nearing. to relieve the anxiety i try to assure myself that i'm doing my best while God will take care of the rest!


3. i drink my milk.lately i have been sickly because of the bad weather and the constant lack of sleep (yeah i have an undiagnosed sleep disorder). instead of popping the pill (sleep well) i opted to the better cure-- milk! for stronger bones too :)
sorry for the bad photo
 4. i check facebook (i mean, who doesn't?) i do not consider myself as 'internet addict' but for some odd reason, my virtual life become important to me as much as my real life.part of the reason is, most of friends and family i don't get to spend a lot of time with so i kinda check on their lives every now and then thru facebook.

5. i listen to feel-good songs. here is one i would like to share. fast car by tracy chapman makes me 'kilig' for no apparent reason at all.this cover is by kina grannis and boyce avenue! get those earphones ready and dream on! good night loves! tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment