20.10.11

friends i freakin miss

friend check-- i realize i already have 1243 friends in facebook but reality check most of them are merely followers (or fan i should say haaha) because of this social sites, we tend to expand our networks (which is amazing btw) but i think real friendships should still be given importance more than anything! so here is a post of   those real friends i'm missing so much.these friends know me inside out-- they were the ones who sympathized with me and offered me my favorite bottle of tanduay when i was at my lowest.they celebrated and laugh with me whenever im in a natural high (which is almost always the case).and they never judged me when my ways were rebellious and irrational.i was accepted and considered 'their friend'

maiden and kay :) these 2 were my closest buddies in my last year in college! i could not have survived the boredom in 4th year nursing school without them. the fondest memory i have of these 2 was going on a motorcycle ride (kay's motorcycle) to have batchoy whenever we feel like taculing is starting to piss us off. the photos below were taken at Kuppa, a coffeshop far from school where we usually hangout on friday afties :)



say hello to grace aka ching! she was my roomie at puer sanctus dos apartment.she is one of those girls who constantly reminded me that my ex-guy wasn't worth it!! hahaha yeah true, she saw me cry a lot of times just bec i was cray-cray and stupid. these photos were taken when we visited his dad's grave during all saint's day 3 years ago.




shao and aedan! i came to know shao because she was my 2nd team lead at cvg.she was a driver for excellence and i have always admired her being the leader that she was.i was a top performer when i was with her and we were the top team (beat that). she is now an om and it's something that i'm proud about her. and of course, dandan is my goddaughter! she is the love of our lives :) i hope she grows up to be one strong and smart woman like her mom! 
                                     

meet sherah (: i met sherah thru shao.since both of them were close friends sherah often hangout in our apartment.sherah is my nightlife buddy.whenever we party together it always ends up happy and fun and crazy! but more than that-- we share the same thoughts on love, guys, and life! now that im here in cebu, we still have a scheduled telebabad every month to catch up on our thoughts.

gail and eleane are my highschool best friends! i would like to consider ourselves as the best batch because i know we were all performing excellently both in academics and extracurricular (chos!) in college, eane and gail went to the same school but i separated. but we still manage to catch up on each of our lives. they are my soundboards whenever i want to rant.




and lastly, meet ruthie mae aka temyang! our friendship goes way back when i was still primitive and odd-looking.she was one person who considered me a friend when everyone else looked at me as a kid! haaha ever since i have the tendency to hangout with adults rather than hangout with kids my age. and its funny that we dont have a photo together online because we never had the chance to.our photos together are posted in my album at home.now she is a new mom to bebe Gpe (whom im sooo exxx to see and cuddle) and im looking forward to their Pinas vacay next year.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! there is a lil pain i feel every time i realize that we are not together but that pain eases when i think that all of us are in the best places that we ought to be at this time. jas, heartoi laaabs you all :))

No comments:

Post a Comment