7.1.11

day 1 of the 30-day challenge

Day 01- Your current relationship status, if single discuss how single life is.

i wanted to write about a happy and amazingly fulfilling love story slash relationship status. unluckily, my relationship status as of today is on the rocks.i say we've been on a not soo good misunderstanding which actually ended up with me logging off from our skype sessions.we get into feisty word war and i hate it.i hate it that i have to defend myself of things which aren't true.

he said he is complicated and im not ready to take that.i said we can simplify things and move forward but he has some other issues about how i behave, who my friends are, about my facebook privacy setting and all that crap.

i've been trying so hard to be understanding but its not appreciated and its not seen.

so to cap it all off-- im technically in a relationship as of today since we haven't talked since last night.im blocked from his facebook and no sms too.whew! one week into the new year and things aren't as good as it gets.
im crossin my fingers for better things to come and better things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment