13.1.11

day 6 of the 30-day challenge

Day 06- Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.


okey i have to admit that i cheated on day 4 and 5.the main reason of that silence is that those are topics i don't wanna talk about (day 5) and i dont wanna deal (day 4).those are things i wanna keep to myself because i dont wanna be misunderstood.i hope it's fair enough.(yeah right, i lose the 30 day challenge) so what now? hmm. il still continue to write though.

moving forward..

im lucky that i don't have much thinking to do here.i already have written 25 things in facebook.so il just have to add 5 more ☺☺☺

1. AKO'Y 100% PILIPINO PERO NAPAKABOBO SA FILIPINO- so kay sorry but i have to break my promise, it would probably take me 100 years to finish this if il draft this in pure Filipino :) don't get me wrong tho im proud to be pinay!

2. I'M A CERTIFIED CRY-BABY: everytime i see sad love stories and hear romantic slash heroic slash cheesy lines, i find myself wiping my face from those randomly falling tears (im talkin about movies ni JL and chick flicks like the last song, the notebook, titanic and a few more).portraits of a happy family together make me do the same.

3. GUMMY BEARS ARE MY FAVORITE: if ever somebody gets into a misunderstanding with me, nothin would want me to forgive and forget the mistake other than those gummies :) chocolates come in second, DARK!

4. SINCE THE TIME I LEARNED HOW TO COMPOSE MY THOUGHTS, I ALWAYS KEEP A JOURNAL! there's something romantic about writing the deepest and most extreme emotion that you can ever feel, because you wanna remember how it feels like.because of technology, im keepin a secret blog instead of writing :)

5. I HAD MY FIRST KISS WHEN I WAS SOPHOMRE: and take note it wasn;t from a boyfriend.hahaha

6. MY LONGEST CRUSH EVER IS DAVID BECKHAM :) since gradeschool ive been stalking him!!

7. PAROKYA NI EDGAR AND EHEADS ROCK! dude i can listen to their songs the whole day without hitting the next button! im secretly fantasizing of bein a rockstar when all else fails hihi

8. I HAD A NEAR-SUICIDE INCIDENT! i was 17 yrs old and i had the worst fight with my mom, i talked back harsh words, i made her cry and then i realized how stupid of me to do that.i got so depressed and felt like killin myself! good thing, i heard God speak to me with His still small voice.the highs and lows of bein a confused teenage!

9. I BELIEVE IN THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: it worked for me a lot of times already, go ahead and try it too! what i want, i usually get bec of it :) there's no harm in trying and believing!

10. I PROJECT A VERY STRONG PERSONALITY OUTSIDE BUT I AM VERY WEAK-HEARTED: only those people who are very close to me and those who saw me grow can attest to that.i broke down several times already and without my friends, i may be in neverwhere now.

11. SNOOPY MAKES ME HAPPY: im not a fan of beagles, but snoopy is an exception :)

12. ICE CREAM IS FOR RAINY DAYS: i can attest that ice cream makes me high during cold and rainy days.not only does it satisfy my sweet tooth but it also releases good vibes!

13. IM OUTGOING AND I THINK, I JUST THINK I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS :) i can join any crowd without feeling OP at all.when i was still on the peak with my 'bacolod social life' i knew most of the crowd.whether i hangout in sorrento or sib or pipe, i always meet somebody i know :)

14. SAFARI(not african though) IS STILL VERY TEMPTING: for 4 years now i resolved to limit my junkfood intakes but whenever i see safari from a sari sari store, i couldn't hold myself from buying atleast 5 packs! (boo! i knerr)

15. FOOTBALL IS LOVE! obviously from post number 6, you will know where this love is comin from :))

16. IM IN LOVE WITH KIDS! i have always wanted to be a preschool teacher.if ever i win the lottery, il put up a school for the kids.teaching special kids will also do.

17. IM A JEALOUS FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND.what's mine is for me or the Filipino version is better: ang kay hearty ay para kay hearty..lamang :))

18. I GET IRRITATED WHEN I HEAR ENGLISH WITH AN OBVIOUS WRONG GRAMMAR AND PRONUNCIATION: its not for intended and im trying to hold it.(peace)

19. I WANNA BE A MILLIONAIRE.oh well? who doesn't want to? im not a hyprocrite so i have to admit that one of my motivations is money.

20. IM NOT AT ALL A FAN OF KOREANOVELAS.i think the sequels are such a drag.i'd rather sulk in imortal or magkaribal.but my all time faves are: GOSSIP GIRL AND HEROES and LOST :)

21. I LIKE INTELLIGENT GUYS.i think they are sexy.

22. MY CREATIVE MIND WORKS BETTER WHEN IM RUSHIN A DEADLINE.impromptu thrills me soo much and always gives me a spur of the moment kind of idea-- and usually, its the most creative ever!

23. MY ASSETS ARE MY LEGS AND MY EYES.i always wana display my legs by wearin shorts or short dresses or anything mini's.when you have it, flaunt it right? and yes, im proud of my BIG eyes, esp when they are emphasized with a black eyeliner *wink**

24. I WANNA SCHOOL TO END SO I CAN GO BACK TO WORK.there is a different fulfillment when you earn thru the labors you put in.so march, please come faassst :)

25. FIREWORKS BY KATY PERRY SPEAKS SO MUCH OF ME NOW! im a firework, just gotta ignite the light and let it shine just own the night like the 4th of july! woohooo!

26. IM A DREAMER.and i dream BIG! sometimes, its all the hope i have left to go on with life.

27. If i were given the chance to live my life all over again.I WILL DO WELL IN PIANO.its one of the biggest regrets that i have.if i took it seriously, i could have made a career out of it.

28. JOHN GRISHAM IS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR.since gradeschool ive been reading his bestsellers.i was influenced greatly by my aunt- Doc Memai because she was the one who brought those books in our home when i was a kid.my all time favorite was the pelican brief!

29. BLACK AND WHITE IS CLASSIC.as i grow up i think these 2 colors never fade.they can match whatever mood and weather the world may be in.and aww PURPLE too!

30. ANNE CURTIS- i wanna exchange lives for just a day! i want to know how it feels like to be independent and fab all at the same time :) plus a hot boyfriend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment