5.1.11

not my thiiing

it's my first week as a practising CI and guess what? i dont like it a bit.this week is duty week and besides from waking up early, there's practically nothin to do in the station than talk and check my classmates' notebooks and requirements.

the day is always a drag in the hospital and at the end of the day, i dont have anything to be proud of except i have a boring day once again.and surprisingly, without anything done, my energy is drained when i get back in my room.

aww well, some things are not really meant for us and i guess being a CI is not for me, obviously.i don't like standing around without making a difference and being unproductive.i hope next duty week would be something practical and beneficial.looking forward to another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment